Thursday, February 12, 2009

We passed court!

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time and miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."~ Anonymous


Here he is...Eli Tamru Ausbrooks

We found out this afternoon that we passed our court date. Thank you to all who petitioned the Lord on Eli's behalf. We do not have travel dates yet, but should be early March...oh my, so much to do! Hang on Eli, Mommy and Daddy are coming!!!!

14 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Oh my Kristi, he is adorable! CONGRATS on passing the first time!!

I am sure I will be in touch with you if you are going to be taking supplies to HH... fyi my email is tishaalexander@gmail.com

Maria and Family said...

SO happy for you!! That is one beautiful baby boy!!

Kelly K. said...

Kristi...praise God for His kindness to you, your family and baby Eli!!!! Let me know if you have any specific questions about packing/etc. We are soooo happy for you guys! Congratulations! Love and prayers for you, Kelly

Eastiopians said...

He is gorgeous! Congrats!

Theresa

Guatmama said...

What wonderful news! Congrats to Eli Ausbrooks. Cannot wait to see your sweet face here at home! Praying for you as you prepare to travel.

cb4swife said...

Congrats!!! I am very excited for you...I am also excited to most likely be travelling with you! God Bless...Shannon

Anonymous said...

oh gosh, could he BE any cuter?! WOW!! SO excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

Eli is just adorable! Congratulations on passing court. Can't wait to travel with you!

--Sunday

Lauren said...

gosh. He has absolutely STOLEN my heart! I can't wait to hold that little one!

I know you can't either. Praying the day is very sooooon!

love,
Lauren

neely said...

he is adorable!! congrats.

Renee said...

Your little T is gourgous. If ya see my little T please give him hugs and tell him mommy& daddy love him.

Amber said...

Wonderful news! He is such a cutie.

Dawn said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him. Have a safe trip (whenever you do get to go).

Luke & Raleigh