Monday, March 2, 2009

Donations for Hannah's Hope

I have packed the donations that we received for Hannah's Hope, Eli's current home. So many people blessed us with donations that we bought very little. I enjoyed counting it all and praying for children that will get to use the items. Here is what we have packed:

1000 diapers (isn't that a nice round number! I tried to figure how many diapers Eli might have used since he's been there, but I gave up. Its probably way more than 1000)
817 wipes
6 pairs of shoes
20 onesies
9 pairs of jammies
5 baby outfits
3 big boy outfits
9 big girl outfits
6 bibs
5 blankets
1 towel
4 cans of formula
3 boxes of cereal
4 tubes desitin
2 bottles lotion
1 baby powder
1 nail clipper
1 tooth brush
1 oragel
2 boxes of crayons

Thanks so much to all who donated. It means a lot to us to have the support of our family, friends, and church family. And we will be able to tell Eli how many people gave to his first home.

My to-do list is about a mile long, and somehow it just keeps growing. Things like buy chicken feed, give Sam a haircut, make passport copies, eat an entire box of Girl Scout cookies before the kids find them...and on and on and on. So here I sit typing, I guess its therapy and maybe I will sleep better knowing this blog post is done:)

3 comments:

Renee said...

Eat the cookies while your blogging that will save time.

Lauren said...

I like that Renee up there.

And I am praying with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Well I never! You should really save those cookie(s) for Nana!!!!!!!!