Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We are here!

Hello from Ethiopia! We are here with precious Eli in our arms. Our first meeting was wonderful
and Hannah's Hope is amazing, as promised. Eli seems to love us very much, or at least the
constant attention.

Only 1 of our 4 luggage peices arrived (one with only donations). Our travel buddies have been so
generous in sharing with us.

Please keep praying for us, and specifically that Eli transitions to the formula and clears his
cough.

We are in love, with Eli and Ethiopia and God's plan for adoption.

6 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

So good to hear from you!!! I will be praying that your baggage arrives soon and for Eli's adjustment. Have a great week. :)

Renee said...

Wow I hope your luggage arrives soon. I had planned for a way to pack in case one suitcase didnt arrive so nobody was without clothes but I didn't think of what would happen if only the suitcase of donations arrived...that would be a problem. Enjoy your time in Ethiopia. Can't wait to see pictures of you all togeather.

Lauren said...

Southern Indiana is praying for you!!


Get back here soon, I can hardly stand it!

Troy said...

That's awesome ... so many answered prayers ... now just to get your luggage to ya before you have to leave :)

We'll be praying for Eli's health!

Tamara B said...

It's amazing how God can put people on our hearts. Numerous times yesterday God placed you guys on my heart. And to be honest, I couldn't even remember your names so I just kept praying for the family adopting Eli.

Please understand that I'm not trying to pat my own back, the credit is to God alone who will use whatever means necessary to get His will accomplished.

I will continue to pray... and will look above for names to put with my prayers :)

Guatmama said...

You have been in our hearts and prayers this week! Cannot wait until your homecoming!