Friday, April 23, 2010

Pigs in a blanket


We recently had a lazy morning, when all the kids ended up in our bed. This picture reminds me of the song:


There were 5 in the bed
and the little one said,
"Roll over, roll over."
So they all rolled over
and one fell out!


I guess Josh is the one that fell out, then took a picture.


We are really enjoying this spring, so much so that there's no time to blog. In an effort to please Nana and Papaw, I will try to do better.


Sam is going on a vacation with Nana and Papaw to Virginia/DC. He will be gone for 12 days!!! We never took a "spring break" so I guess this is it. They promise me it will be educational, although I don't really care. He gets to have fun with his grandparents, and I think at age 5 that is more important.


I am really looking forward to the break from school myself. There are many jobs I need to do around the house that I put off because phonics and math are more important. Is that a good excuse for a messy house?

1 comment:

Guatmama said...

I wonder if our idea of a messy house is the same...
Hmmm, I doubt it! Hope you had fun with Melissa today